Monday, September 13, 2010

Potential Rescheduling to occur

I am currently scheduled for my surgery on thursday, but it's possible it'll be rescheduled. I recently found out that I have the option (kind've) to get the 90k helix electrode instead of the 1j curved electrode, but that it depends on the surgeon and it requires a week to be ordered and mailed to the surgeon. Totally wish my source of this information had been around to reveal this to me a month ago cause at the same time, I want the best one, but I don't wanna keep waiting around on this surgery. I'd like to get it over with and start the new process. Either way, I don't know what to expect and am hoping I hear back today (monday) if my surgeon implants the 90k and how long it'd take to receive it. Maybe he was planning to implant that one the whole time... but maybe not... maybe he won't implant that one... then I dunno.. more issues, I suppose.

My husband and I just spent about 6 hours today rearranging 3 rooms in the house, including cleaning. Our living room is currently.... nothing, as we moved the living room into the den, which is a room right off the living room. We prefer the smaller space in here and the carpet, as far as being maximum comfortable for watching TV goes. We are only renting this house though, so it's like, whatever.

Going to bed pretty soon and eager for tomorrow's news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP