Sunday, September 19, 2010

3 days later

The nausea, dizzyness, and pressure seem to come and go throughout the days now. I woke up feeling not so bad today, so I took my shower and washed my hair as gently as humanly possible. Then the pain and nausea came back after that. Which is ridiculous, because it just makes me want to sleep it off, but then again, I can't even sleep in a comfortable position at all. It's evil. Really am looking forward to the day I can sleep without whining.

I stopped taking meds a day n a half ago too. I was only taking about 200mg of ibuprofen, but felt it was making me feel worse than I felt in the first place, and I guess the pain is bearable. Or I'm just more eager to feel the day the pain is actually gone without the illusion that the pill is making it seem that way.

I've noticed my digestive system seems messed up since the surgery. I haven't felt anything in my stomach region move in 3 days, haven't had a bowel movement, and haven't felt my stomach growl in hunger. AND I look like I've been eating plenty (bloated) despite the lack of food. Even though last night we got my favorite "recovery" food: chinese. It was pretty great. Except having to eat everything in bite size pieces and it took me 30 minutes to eat what I usually eat in 10 minutes. Even despite dinner last night, and a waffle I just ate for breakfast, I still can't feel anything going on down there. What gives?

So I was nagging Thomas all day yesterday to go get me a neck pillow from walmart, but when I finally look online so he knows what to get, it says Walmart isn't selling them in stores anymore. How ridiculous is that? There's gotta be a good follow-up pillow I can try and get so I can sleep better. Cause my left ear is dying. Although I managed to sleep on my back with my head slightly to the left this morning, it still wasn't super comfortable, it was just my only alternative so my ear could take a break.

I wonder how long until I can work out on my stationary bike again. Probably when I actually feel 'ready', but ya, that could be like 2 weeks. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP