Monday, September 27, 2010

Magnet location seems too close to ear. But maybe not.

I was feeling where the magnet is located on my skull and realized it's oddly close to my ear. So close that I'm wondering if it's going to be in a war with the over-the-ear piece. Especially cause AB's ear piece is pretty massive. haha.

See this image: here -- that's like exactly how close the magnet piece will be to my ear. Though this little girl isn't even wearing an ear piece.

Anyway, I'm recovering well now. Most of the time I've been forgetting I just had surgery, until I go to bed. Since I still can't sleep on my right side and it still seems to develop a dull pain when I sleep on the back of my head. Besides some random itching where the tape is behind my ear, everything seems fine. I'm wondering if I'm gonna need a new pillow. Something softer for my ear than the flat feather pillow that I prefer. Doesn't provide support or anything, but that's kinda why I prefer it... I just sleep best with my head as low as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP